- Encourage a career of lifelong learning
- Improve the quality of dental education one program at a time
- Provide quality continuing education responsive to the changing needs of the public and the dental profession
- Promote the Science of Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD)
“You’ve been very easy to work with and greatly appreciate the service you’re providing to make this CE jungle a bit more manageable.”
– Dr. Gary Sheldon Orthodontic Clinical Director Hero DVO, LLC
Affordable CE Credits, Inc.
69 Veterans Memorial Highway Ste 4
Commack, NY 11725
Monday, Tuesday, Thurs, Friday: 9:00-5:00
Contact Us Today
What We Do
Affordable CE Credits Inc. is an independent provider or co-sponsor of relevant dental continuing education free of commercial influence. All of our programs are based on established scientific principals and as of August 2011 incorporate the knowledge of Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) and Evidence Based Medicine (EBM).
Including EBD / EBM into our programs allows for lifelong learning while at the same time ensuring our presenters are demonstrating sound current procedures that protect the public.
How We Can Help
We offer dental and medical programs on a regular basis by providing expert instructors or presenters in a variety of clinical dental topics. Affordable CE Credits can also help a non-accredited ADA CERP / AGD organization, presenter or company organize and issue dental continuing education credits. For example, every two years we offer CPR and ACLS recertification programs to comply with the New York state regulation for sedation providers. Another way we can help is to jointly sponsor one of your programs and provide continuing dental eduction credits. When we were approached by the Long Island Dental Hygienist Study Club (a Non-ADA CERP or AGD Provider) Affordable CE Credits agreed to co-sponsor a registered nurse practitioner to discuss the dental implications of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease). As the ADA CERP Provider we edited the promotional materials, created the post course survey and issued the continuing education credits.
Benefits of Using an ADA CERP & AGD PACE Provider
- All US and Canadian jurisdictions that have implemented CE requirements for licensure accept CE credits issued by a recognized ADACERP provider. Please note some jurisdictions may have additional criteria.
- Credits are accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) towards fellowship and mastery awards.
- Programs are based on sound scientific principles.
Affordable CE Credits is a recognized ADA CERP provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professional in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints regarding any program offered by Affordable CE Credits may be submitted via email or in writing to the address provided in the “contact us “page of this website. You can also write to the ADA CERP at www.ada.org.
Affordable CE Credits, inc. is an Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2022 Provider ID# 307459