Jeffrey M. Dolgos, DDS FAGD FAACP
He has developed a systematic, patient-friendly approach to treating these conditions, using a variety of biomechanical and behavioral principles.
He has also authored a Therapeutic Workbook for patients going through this program, parts of which will be shared in this program
Marshall D. Fagin, DDS
An international lecturer and educator for almost 35 years, Dr. Fagin frequently updates his colleagues on the most recent advances in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He is currently a part-time Associate Professor in the Dept. of Graduate Prosthodontics at SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine and has conducted several “Hands-On” courses for dentists on “Anterior Esthetic Makeovers” at the school’s Esthetic Dentistry Education Center and for the University of Florida School of Dentistry’s Mastership Program . He was voted by his colleagues to “Best Dentists in America” 2004/2005, 2008 “Global Who’s Who Man of the Year” in Dental Health, “Top Dentists” 2008 and was elected to faculty membership in the Honorary Dental Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He was awarded Diplomat status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 1994 and is an honored Fellowship recipient of the International College of Dentists ( 1993 ) for his contributions to Dentistry.
Dr. Fagin is also an active member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, the American College of Prosthodontists, and Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity. To learn more, see his website at www.transformyoursmile.com.
David Forlano, DDS
He is currently a Clinical Instructor inthe Implantology program at New York University College of Dentistry. He practices comprehensive dentistry in East Islip, NY.
Dr. Forlano’s organizational and time management skills have enabled him to simultaneously operate three successful fee-for-service dental practices, continue his dental education while teaching other dentists orthodontics and the surgical & prosthetic aspects of dental implantology. Dr Forlano is the creator of the Comprehensive Dental AssessmentTM. He is the founder of Chairside Implant ServicesTM and enjoys enhancing dental practices across Long Island.
Marc Gottlieb, DDS
After graduation from dental school Dr. Gottlieb went on to a two year post-graduate residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center This unique opportunity provided advanced training in anesthesiology and all the specialties of dentistry.
Dr. Gottlieb is currently on staff at Stony Brook University Hospital, maintains a full time private practice and has received many academic scholarships and awards.
For the past three years added to Dentistry Today’s list of top CE providers. For additional information he can be reached through his website http://www.AnxietyFreeDental.com.
Mike Nelson, DDS
Dr. Nelson is a member of Pac-live and the Seattle Study Club. His programs emphasize sound restorative techniques utilizing minimally invasive dentistry. His hobbies include photography and experiencing the outdoors.
Daniel Pompa DDS
Course programs in Implant Dentistry and Office Emergencies.
Martin Zase, DMD
- Kyle Ash DDS Founder of South Texas Dental Oncology Dental Oncology
- John Cordes OSHA and HIPPA
- David Carbonaro DDS Periodontist
- Jeffrey Dolgos DDS TMJ and Facial Pain
- Marshall Fagin DDS, Prosthodontist Implant and Restorative Dentistry.
- Dave Forlano DDS, Inplant Placement, Grafting and Restoration.
- Marc Gottlieb DDS, Sedation Dentistry, Opioid /Controlled Prescribing and Restorative Dentistry.
- Tyler Green DDS Private Practice, Oncology and Screening Technologies
- Robert Levine DDS President of GLOH Global Laser Oral Health.
- Michael Nelson DDS General Dentistry.
- Eric Niegelberg NREMT-P,M.S. Emergency Medicine, Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Daniel Pompa DDS Oral Surgery , Implants and Office Emergencies
- Patrick Roetzer DDS, General Restorative Dentistry.
- Donald Tanenbaum, TMJ, Facial Pain and Sleep Disorders.
- Michael Tischler DDS, Implant Placemant, Grafting and Restoration.
- Donald Tucker Restorative and Implant Dentistry.
- Bradley Tygar EMT, CPR and Emergency Medicine.
- Marty Zase DDS, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.