- To promote and encourage a career of lifelong Learning
- Improve the quality of dental education one program at a time
- Provide quality continuing education responsive to the changing needs of the public and the dental profession
- Promote the Science of Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD)
“You’ve been very easy to work with and greatly appreciate the service you’re providing to make this CE jungle a bit more manageable.”
– Dr. Gary Sheldon Orthodontic Clinical Director Hero DVO, LLC
3601 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 420, Levittown, NY 11756
Monday, Tuesday, Thurs, Friday: 9:00-5:00
Contact Us Today
What We Do
Affordable CE Credits Inc. is an independent provider or co-sponsor of relevant dental continuing education free of commercial influence. All of our programs are based on established scientific principals and as of August 2011, incorporate the knowledge of Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) and Evidence Based Medicine.
Including EBD into our programs allows for lifelong learning while at the same time ensures our presenters are demonstrating sound, current procedures that protect the public.
How We Can Help
We offer dental and medical programs on a regular basis by providing instructors or presenters who are experts in a variety of clinical dental topics. Affordable CE Credits can also help a non-accredited ADA CERP / AGD organization, presenter or company organize and issue dental continuing education credits. For example, every two years we offer CPR and ACLS recertification programs to comply with the New York state regulation for sedation providers. Another way we can help is to jointly sponsor one of your programs and provide continuing dental eduction credits. When we were approached by the Long Island Dental Hygienist Study Club (a Non-ADA CERP or AGD Provider) Affordable CE Credits agreed to co-sponsor a registered nurse practitioner to discuss the dental implications of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease). As the ADA CERP Provider we edited the promotional materials, created the post course survey and issued the continuing education credits.
Benefits of Using an ADA CERP Provider
- All US and Canadian jurisdictions that have implemented CE requirements for licensure accept CE credits issued by a recognized ADACERP provider. Please note some jurisdictions may have additional criteria.
- Credits are accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) towards fellowship and mastery awards.
- Programs are based on sound scientific principles.